CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So Long Gramps

For those of you who had the chance to meet my Grandpa Madsen, it's not something you will soon forget. All the best dirty jokes I know I learned from him. He taught me to play blackjack and poker (with swedish fish of course:). He provided my family and I with some of our very greatest childhood memories by taking us to Lake Powell several times a year for most of our lives. He taught us to ride waverunners, do 360's and always let us invite friends to come along. I know some of you guys will remember some hilarious time with Kenny. After he sold the houseboat we moved our annual vacation spot to Vegas and once again he provided us with some memories we will NEVER forget.

If ever you needed anything you just had to call up Grandpa and somehow he would have 3 of that something for you to choose from the next day. He seemed to have connections EVERYWHERE.
He passed away pretty suddenly this Monday and we will all miss him very much! He was very loved and will always be remembered.




3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I remember the doughnuts! Whenever he came it seems like he had doughnuts, the yummy old fashioned ones. I'm so sorry he's gone! I know you'll miss him.

The Jensen's said...

We are sorry for your loss! He will be so missed!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I hope your family is doing ok. I know how much he meant to you and your family. I am really sorry for your loss.