CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter with the West's



Easter with my family is a little different. We only have 1 niece and a couple little cousins. We all went to my grandma's house and had a nice dinner and found ways to entertain ourselves. Usually that consists of watching Claire make faces, trying to make Claire smile, and passing Claire back and forth. I just had to post this picture of her. She is seriously a beautiful baby! Check out those eyelashes.





Oh yeah and my grandpa always has a drawer full of Bubble Tape so Sage and I put in as much as we could and tried to blow big bubbles... She totally won.




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Geeeze, that picture is soooo cute i'm stealing it if that's ok. I'll totally give you credit, though. nice job taking that! (i'm talking about the picture of sage... kidding)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, when you have a lot of pictures, slideshows are the easiest.

Heidi said...

Hey Emily!

That is an adorable little girl. I am also in love with my nieces and nephews - we don't have any kids either!