CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Crazy Weekend!

Actually the title of this blog should be crazy week. It all started on Wednesday. Jeff and I went to the Jazz game with my brother Levi and his wife Steph. It was really fun. We haven't all hung out together in a while so it was great.
Right before the Jazz game

On Friday Jeff and I discovered the Jeep was about to die (the transmission was about to go out) so we headed down to Francom Motors in Lindon (where we have bought our last 3 cars) and traded it in for a Maxima. They are so chill there. It seriously is the best place ever to buy a car.






This is a picture of me driving it. I'm pretty sure I look awesome:)







On Saturday we went with our best friends Calli and Mike to the second session of conference. It was really neat. I wish I had a picture of all four of us....but I don't. So here's one of Jeff and I looking snazzy in our Sunday clothes.


Later Saturday night Jeff went with his dad and brothers to the priesthood session and I went out to dinner with my mom and sisters. We went to Olive Garden and then hung out for a little while after. We always have a blast together!


















All in all it was a great week!

3 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

I am glad you had a great week! Mine was pretty sweet too. I didn't do much but it was still awesome. You look really cute. Did you do something to your hair?

Anonymous said...

Hi cute girl:) I haven't seen you forever. Why do we do this. I would love to go to lunch w/you and Shrobyn. Just tell me when and where!

The Waldram Family said...

Hey this is Jason Waldram's wife and I found your blog through Step and Levi's page. But I just wanted to say I LOVE francom motors. I bought my car through them and I will always go back to them. They are so nice and not salesman like at all. I am glad to hear that there are others that think so highly of them. Sorry for being a blog stalker.