CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hola Amigos!



So Jeff and I are off to Mexico. Sage and some of her friends are going on a Mexican cruise for their senior trip and they need some chaperone's who are over 25... So we get to go. I am so excited. I have been bugging Jeff to go on a cruise forever, and now we have a really good reason. The week we are going also happens to be our 5th wedding anniversary, so it's going to be a much needed celebration too. I will have to brush up on my Spanish skills. I think I remember how to say 1 or 2 things and that is about it. Oh well. I don't think I will need to bust out my skills from Spanish 1 and 2 (thank you Mr. Hewlett:) but I'll be prepared just in case.

6 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

Yay! You get to go! I'm glad things worked out- still sad that we can't go but for sure another time. . . see you tonight at the gym!! :o)

Lindsey said...

Emily, I know that you are not 25 until November, are you sure you can be a chaperon!?! I know you guys will have a fantastic trip!

Robyn Reynolds said...

We went on a family cruise to Mexico and it was so fun. You can eat all the time and sit in the hot tub all you want. I need another cruise for sure.

Stephanie said...

You suck. You guys always get to do fun things. (this is me just being really jealous).

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Man, I am so jealous. Get a good tan for us. We will just be sitting here in May snow.

Heidi said...

Oh, how fun! You will have to get some cute cheap stuff. Mexico is the way to go for dollar bracelets and such.