CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

St. George Weekend

Jeff and I decided we needed a break so this last weekend we headed down to St. George with our friends Tyler and Hayley for some fun in the sun. The boys played 18 holes at Coral Canyon and had a great time. Hayley, Gauge and I hung out at the pool and did some shopping. It was warm and wonderful. Tyler and Hayley's little boy is possibly one of the funniest kids I have ever encountered. He had us laughing hysterically the whole time.
The boys


Jeff's feet after a day in the sun w/socks on:) My feet after a day in the sun w/out socks on:)
Yikes!!

Gaugey and Hayley....Adorable!!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the feet. But to be honest it looks like Jeff was the one outside all day, Em I can't even tell if you have a tan, but your toes are cute, I like the color.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I am so jealous. I can feel the sun and the pool.... Your toes look great!

Carly said...

em, what are you and jeff doing this weekend? i miss all my high school friends!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I keep thinking I need a break too! You are lucky to get out of this crapy weather!!

Carly said...

game on! robyn and calli would be super-fun too! saturday it is!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I found you!!!! So are Rob and I the ONLY people in the world that don't have a blog? I think soooo.