CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

BFFFE :) :)

New Years Eve
Just wanted to give a birthday shout out (yes I am aware that is was last week)to my best friend Calli. She is the most amazing person and friend a girl could ask for. We have such a blast together and I am so grateful to have her (and Mike) in my life. We seriously have the sweetest deal ever because our husbands also happen to be best friends, we live across the street from each other, we get to travel together all the time, we enjoy doing most of the same things (I say most because she is forever trying to get me to love hiking and it's taking a couple of years for me to warm up to the idea) and we are just an awesome pair in general. She has such a kind heart and I'm thankful for her every day. Thanks for being so rad Cal!

Hockey Game

Traveling with the Boys for Work

Football Game

4 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

Yay!! You are da bomb diggity! Thanks for being MY spectacular friend! Esp for all the awesome advise and comfort your always giving me (ex. last night) seriously i appreciate it and dunno what i'd do without you!! BFFFE!

Heidi said...

That was sweet. BFF's are the best. Happy late birthday Calli!

Sariah said...

Hey friend, I know I know, this may be the first official write to you (i hope your sat down for this). I am an active blogger now. I am glad to see you are well, you have a cute site.
I just have one question for you- i happened to notice your BFF word had a few extra letters attached to the end, I'm pretty sure I've figured it out...
Best Friends Forever For always and Eternally.
on second thought that is a little too cheesy, perhaps
Best Friends Fiercingly Frisk Eachother
Nay, too dirty.
Whatever the code, your close. love ya, you'll be hearing from me again.

Michelle said...

Yeah, Happy Bday Calli. It was fun to go to dinner with you guys. I am glad you called us. You guys are both amazing. Those are some great pictures!