CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Randoms

Best Photo Ever!!!

Seriously. Calli and I are always getting mad at Mike and Jeff because they can't take a serious photo. So of course, on our trip to Vegas, this is what we got. I have to admit though...I love it. So funny, and so us.

This one is from Vegas as well. I don't know why, but every single time I see a palm tree I feel like I better take a picture of it. I know, I'm strange. What's new? :)

We went snowboarding last Saturday. Don't mind the fact that I look rather man-ish in both pics and Jeff is so not smiling like a normal human. He still looks cute though.

4 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

I need to go boarding! You guys have too much fun. I miss you Em. We need to get together sometime.

Lindsey said...

I had no idea that you board. We need to do something. We are moving on Wednesday. You can always come visit us. I hear Vail has got great snow.

Sariah said...

Dang girl you have picked up some mad skills these last few years... snowboarding skills, fitness work out skills, computer blogging skills, and nunchuck skills. In the words of our favorite fourth grade song by ( I believe it was ) Boys 2 Men, "She's got Skills!"

Heidi said...

You're too funny. Nevermind the fact that you also make funny faces in pictures. :) So my husband just discovered how much he loves Rock Band and I know that you and Calli are way into it... we should do a triple date night sometime? Yes?