CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hooray for Friends!


So this weekend I was in desperate need of a pick-me-up and of course my awesome friends could sense that so they planned girls night out. It was so FUN!! We met in Provo and went to a place Sariah recommened called Comedy Sports. It's basically an improv show, with teams who compete to try to get the most laughs from the audience. It was hilarious:)

We didn't get to chat much during the show, so we headed next door to this cute little Italian place for some tasty gelato. We had a lot of talking to do and I had a couple crazy stories to tell, so we ended up getting home pretty late. It was much needed break and about time to see everyone and just spend 5 hours straight laughing. Literally. So thanks again everyone. You guys are the best and I am so lucky to have friends like you! Oh and special shout out to Meggie. Four kids, a couple home businesses, and a home Martha Stewart would be jealous of and she still managed to master mind the whole get-together. Love you!

6 comments:

Sariah said...

Dang, your freinds are pretty awsomely hot! It was a gran ol' time wasn't it, and much needed for us all! Laughter is always soothing to the soul. Lets do it again soon.

Stephanie said...

oh that's so great you got to have a girls night. They're so much fun. We should do one with us, sage, and cheyenne one night, that'd be fun!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I wish I was there. Sorry I had to go out of town.

Meggie Stevens said...

It was pretty awesome wasn't it. As I guessed Marty had no idea what time I got home since he was dead asleep by almost 1 am. And he did survive the night with 4 kids and even managed to clean up the house. It looked the same as when I left, thank goodness for awesome husbands!I can't take all the credit for the night Sariah helped me too! Love ya!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

It was a fun night! The improv was pretty funny. To be honest, I was a little skeptical of an Improv show because all I remeber about improv from high school theater class was a mix of body odor, sweat pants, pit stains, and multiple references to Star Wars and Monty Python.

Calli Hayman said...

wow- i havent' blogged forever! send me those two pics theyre cute! i'm glad you took your camera it was a blast!!