CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Slowly, but surely....

Ok if you read this blog, you know me well enough to know I am not exactly a gourmet chef (that just may be the understatement of the year). However I had to make cupcakes for something last weekend, and I thought I would use the rest of the stuff and make one more batch last night. As you all know this is a modern day miracle. Jeff came home to me baking last night and he was like, "What the??? Are you baking??" And no, I am not overusing those question marks. He was genuinely shocked. Anyhow after I was done Jeff made fun of me for taking pictures, but I was like I have got to blog about this or no one will ever believe me. So there you go. Proof that I am slowly, but surely becoming a domestic goddess.
(And when this baking nonsense wears off, no one better remind me I ever said that)Ha!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Those look so yummy! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's so funny. Yeah, I get in these baking moods and then they wear off pretty quickly. It's fun while it lasts though.

Carly said...

Domestic Goddess is right! Check out that striped frosting! YUM!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Those cupcakes look great. That is probably my favorite thing to make. Way to be awesome.

Andrea Harper said...

Nice!! I too made cupcakes once...they didn't look as delish as yours. And I'm pretty sure my husband also said..."YOU'RE baking?" Or maybe even "YOU'RE in the kitchen? DOING THINGS???" It's sad how little talent I have in the whole domestic goddess area! Meh, what ya gonna do...

I agree that it's been TOO long since I've even seen you guys! We for sure need to plan a get together and soon :)

Heidi said...

They look pretty... and pretty yummy. I want one... way to go, you goddess you.

Sariah said...

It's a good thing for the picture, otherwise I would have thought you were a big, cupcake, liar face. Are you sure you didn't cut and paste that pic from off the World Wide Web?! I suppose your story was pretty convincing, that did sound like something Jeff would say... alright goddess I'm convinced! They look delightful!

Lindsey said...

Okay, with a little frosting anything can LOOK good. I want to know if they were actually edible...Jeff this questions for you.

Meggie Stevens said...

OMG! (I know I am totally awesome and yes I do know all the tweener lingo) Congrats on the awesome cupcakes. They look great. Now you can move on the the next level. ttyl8tr. bff, lol, invuqt. HAHA!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Nice work on the cupcakes. They look tasty. No maybe you can move on to bigger and better recipes such as Meatloaf. Yea right. I would love to see you with your fists in a ball of meat. That would be the day!