CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

So lately I have been Sucky McSuck-Suck at posting. I'll try to be more current. Things have been so busy lately! What with the holidays, and Chey getting married this Saturday (Yippee). We had a great Christmas and I'm certain I took photos, but I don't have my camera card with me right now, so those will have to come later. Our New Years was awesome as well. See Calli's blog for a discription and pictures of our kickin' time. Sage took these pics of 'Lo the other day and once again I realized my kid is amazingly adorable. Max (that's probably what we will name the baby who is residing in my womb) has a lot to live up too:)


Milo LOVES to get funky! This is on New Years at the bowling alley. He's seriously busting a move.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so dang cute. I am missing him bad....oh and you guys too:) When are we going to get together????????????

stephanie said...

He is so cute!

Heidi said...

Oh my, look at him dance! I love it! He's getting so big. I can't wait to see him! And your belly! Awesome about Cheyenne getting married. Fun stuff. And don't worry... I think being a crappy blogger comes with the baby growing inside of you. Pretty sure that's what's happened to me, too.