CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Jeff, Milo, and I had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We celebrated with the Webb side this year, so there were a lot of us to say the least. On friday, we had our annual Christmas party so those who live far away wouldn't have to travel back to SLC in December. It was a riot!

This is Milo sitting on Santa's lap for his very first time at the party. You may recognize the twinkle in Santa's eye.....Look closer. That would be my dad :) He was the lucky one who got to have all 17 Webb grandkids sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted this year. He was such a good sport! He even sang Jingle Bells with the kids, complete with a hearty Ho, Ho, Ho when we were laughing all the way. It was very strange to see him as an obese white haired man though. Jeff and I were laughing about it for hours after.

This is just a random photo of 'Lo. I felt like straightening his hair with my flat iron, just to see what it looked like. This was the result. HAHAHAHAHA poor kid.

8 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

I love the hair. I didn't know it was that long. What a doll!

Andrea Harper said...

I my gosh. Seriously, he is so cute! Love that your Dad was Santa :)

Calli Hayman said...

CCCCCUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! And your dad is awesome!! :o)

Unknown said...

Emily,
Congrats on a lot of things. First that your adoption is finally, well, finalized! That is such a good feeling. I am so happy for you guys. And secondly, congrats on your pregnancy and more importantly that everything is going well. I am so happy for you guys. I do hear those stories all the time. It hasn't been the case for us and I'll be honest now that we have 3 I really hope it still never happens. I am so good with three:). Take a look at our page when you get a chance and look at the beautiful little girl you helped find our family. We can't thank you enough:) You can also read about how much fun we had in Kansas City (I'm totally being fecicious). Well take care and again CONGRATS!
Lyndsay

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am glad you had a good time with you in-laws. Fun Fun Fun

Carly said...

BA-HA!!!

Michelle said...

He really is the cutest baby ever. And that picture of his hair is soooo funny! We miss you guys. I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Sarah Z said...

Em- this is Sarah [Newbold] Zahlmann! I want to invite you to my blog! send your email to sarah697@yahoo.com! I love the pics...what a darling family you have! And another one on the way! All I can say girl is "been there, done that"! My kids are 13 mos apart & we felt the same way u did when you found out - shocked! not wanting to mess a thing up since things were perfect - ya ya...it just keeps getting better though!