CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.....He's Ours!!!

We have had the craziest, best week ever! On Wednesday Oct. 28th we went to the courthouse and finalized Milo's adoption. It was a pretty standard procedure, but really special for us. This is a picture of us with our sweet judge after the procedings (hence the hideous redness of my face from crying:) And yes, she commented on how cute Lo's outfit was, and I must say I agree!

Next up on Saturday, we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in the morning and had Milo sealed to us. It was such a special experience! He looked so handsome all dressed in white and we had so much support from both of our families. Steph was nice enough to take pictures of us that morning, so I'll post those when we get them.
That night (since it was Halloween after all) we had the annual Webb Family Halloween Party. I love it every year! It was a great way to top off my favorite holiday. I dressed up as Cruella and the boys were both dalmations. Jeff was really happy about the nose I drew on him. He loves dressing up (I hope you can sense my sarcasm). Also, Jeff's brother Jared carves some amazing pumpkins every year for the party. This time he suprised us with a special tribute to the newest member of the Webb fam. Pretty amazing right?
Finally, on Sunday we had Milo's blessing. It was made extra special since it was on my birthday. Thanks again to eveyone who came, brought something, and supported us. We never would have made it through this crazy week without our huge network of peeps that love us!

9 comments:

Tara said...

this is the sweetest post. I am so happy for you and your cute family and cant wait to see the pics steph took!

The Jensen's said...

What an awesome weekend! We are so stinkin' happy for you guys I can't even put it into words!!!!!!!!!!

The Dummers said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! He's such a cute little guy! I'm glad he's officially yours!

Tina said...

YAY for finalization!! I am so happy for you! I am excited for our date. It isn't until January! Your Halloween costumes are ADORABLE!!!

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh, that pumpkin? okay, seriously. i had levi come upstairs just to look at it. that's amazing! how did he do that?

Robyn Reynolds said...

Congratulations! I bet the sealing was amazing! I love the costumes. Your family is so cute!

Meggie Stevens said...

Absolutly adorable. I am glad we could make it for the special blessing. I hope all is well. Drop by one of these afternoons when you are taking Milo to your mom's. If you ever need help when your mom isn't available you can always bring him to us. The girls are getting big enough that it wouldn't be too tough to watch him for a few hours. In fact I would love it. Love ya!

Calli Hayman said...

Yay! It was ALL totally awesome! Thanks so much for inviting us to everything! You guys are the bestest friends anyone could ask for :o)I love little lo and am excited for you guys ;o)and i LOVE your halloween outfits!! YES!!!

Sariah said...

Shoot, I feel like a bad friend, i didn't know when everything was going down. Sorry I missed it!
What a special week, i bet it was AMAZING! Congratulations!
First off, your judge looked a little familiar, is she channel thirteen's Judge Judy?
Second off, Pumpkin, INCREDIBLE!
third off, I had to take a another look at that last photo, you appeared to be a young G'MA Madson!
Love this post, I'm excited to see the pic.'s Steph took!