CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Approved!!


As many of you know Jeff and I have been working really hard since January to get our adoption paperwork approved. Finally, this last week, we were approved! Yay!! It has been such a crazy road thus far and we know it is just going to get crazier and more exciting from this point on. If you want to check out our online profile just go to itsaboutlove.org and on the left side choose "Search adoption profiles" then enter jeffandemily in the search box. Or if you don't want to go to all that trouble I put a link directly to our page at the top of the blog on the right side. This is basically one of the ways birth parents can get to know us a little better. Hopefully we will get chosen quickly, but its hard to say for sure. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of our support system. It has been a HUGE help to us!<

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats. I know adoption is a lot of work! But it will be so worth it. You and your hubby are so cute. :)

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

We are sooooo happy for you! It is going to be an exciting road. Congratulations.

Carly said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two! You will be fabulous parents.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you. I would choose you as my parents in no time, you guys will be so great:)

Robyn Reynolds said...

Congrates! Your profile looks great and anyone would be lucky to have you as their parents. You two really are amazing!

Calli Hayman said...

Hells yeah! You know how excited me and mike are for you guys! i bet it'll be no time at all til you guys have a baby!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited that you are through all that crappy part. Now it is just a waiting game. I can't wait for you guys. We will all be so excited! A few of the girls that I work with adopted and I remember when they found out that they were chosen....what an awesome day!! GOOD LUCK....I hope it is soon!! I want to see you guys...we missed you at dinner the other night!

Tara said...

So we saw your mom at Nick's cousin's sealing on Sat and I was so excited because it made me think of you and she told me the great news, CONGRATS by the way. Nick's other cousin & her husband just got a Beautiful Black baby boy and I love him. So I know good things will come to you guys!

Lindsey said...

Emmy!!!...and Jeff
I'm so glad that everything went through! I'm still hoping for July, then our kids can be like us! With that said, we're praying that you don't have to wait too much longer. I know it's been a long bumpy road, but I know that it will have been worth it. Love you!

amy. said...

YEAY!!! That is amazing news! My brother and his wife just adopted their first baby and even though I'm not there to experience the magic, I can still feel it all the way across the world. I wish the best for you both and definitely will be checking your blog ever once in a while to hear some good news....
(actually, nick shreeve's cousin is my brother's wife... ha I just read what tara wrote. small world eh?)