CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Webb Family Reunion

Jeff and I went to the annual Webb Family Reunion last week. It was great to see everyone and spend some time together. We went to a cabin in Cedar City that is owned by SUU. It was really big with a lot of room for the kids to run around. It gets pretty crazy when all of us get together. Jeff has 6 brothers and sisters and we have 15 (I think) nieces and nephews plus two on the way, so you can imagine the type of space we need for everyone. This cabin was pretty huge though, so that was cool. We played some horseshoes, the kids did some pretty sweet art projects, and everyone relaxed. Oh yeah, and all the little kids put on a play. I t was awesome. They did The 3 Goldilocks and the 3 Bears because they couldn't decide who should be Goldilocks. They are all so adorable! We then headed to Beaver to stay with Jim and Allison on Saturday night so we could go to Jaron's blessing on Sunday. It was a nice weekend.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Hey! I've stayed at that cabin before. It is pretty big. It sounds like fun...don't you love seeing family?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

That sounds really fun. I can't believe how big Jeff's family is. His poor mom probably had to start getting lunch ready as soon as breakfast was over to feed all of those people. That is fun though to relax and just hang out. I am glad you had fun!

Calli Hayman said...

Cute Em! It looked like fun. . . ;O) i will see you tonight at the gym and for our party planning. . .haha

Robyn Reynolds said...

I have stayed at that cabin too! It was my first SUU experience. I am glad you had a good time.

Stephanie said...

Hey, I tagged you. You don't have to do it but it's not a terrible one. Just go to my blog and copy and paste and then put your own answers. I'm sure you knew that but just in case...

Amber said...

Hello from Brett and Amber! I searched Google to see if you have a blog and here you are! How are you guys doing?!