CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag....I'm it!

Robyn tagged me.........so here you go:)
A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE- Attached – Married 5 years!
B-BEST FRIEND- Jeff/Calli (totally different types of best friend, but both awesome!)

C-CAKE OR PIE- Apple Pie for sure...unless it's strawberry shortcake
D-DAY OF CHOICE- Sunday.....Long rides on the motorcyle, spending an entire day with Jeff, not having to cook dinner, and spending time with family. What's not to love?
E-ESSENTIAL ITEM- Water, iPod, and whatever book I am currently reading
F-FAVORITE COLOR- black. I know I'm so goth right now
G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Making the scrapbook pages for our adoption profile. I know it sounds lame, but it was so not my thing so to do it and have it look cute was sort of a HUGE deal to me.
H-HOBBIES- Photography, Gyming
I-INDULGENCES- People.com, Sugar-Free Amp'd, Reality Television
J-JANUARY OR JULY- July
K-KIDS- O
L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT- Jeff
M-MARRIAGE DATE- June 14, 2003
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS- 2 Sisters, 1 Brother, and 1 Sister-in-Law
O-ORANGES OR APPLES- Red Apples
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS- SHARKS, SHARKS, SHARKS!!!!!

Q-QUOTES- Obla-di, Obla-da, life goes on....
R-REASON TO SMILE- Great teeth :) Oh yeah and a great hubby, great friends, great family
S-SEASON-Summer- Always will be my favorite, I love vacations in the sun, getting a tan, and the smells of summer
T-TAG – Calli, Steph, and Michelle
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME- I am a seriously picky eater... Poor Jeff has to deal with it
V-VERY FAVORITE STORE- Target. It's starting to get embarressing when people keep saying..." That ____ is so cute. Where did you get it?" and I always say Target
W-WORST HABIT- Being EXTREMELY stubborn... also a little embarressing
X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND- ????
Y-YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD- Pizza
Z-ZODIAC- Scorpio

9 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

Yours is not boring at all. I like it! You and Calli look a ton alike in that picture of you two.

Calli Hayman said...

Not an approved pic!! Ah scariness. . . :o) fun tag- i'll get to work on it! and i can't believe you like that gym, i mean, geez its SO not fun! ;O) and i am WAY excited for california already-

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I hope you have a good time on your cruise this weekend! I am sooo jealous. Be sure to eat all the soft serve ice cream you can fit in your belly (it is open 24 hrs a day!!!)

Stephanie said...

i didn't even noticed you tagged me until today. sweet, i'll get on that.

Stephanie said...

oh no! i like being tagged, i think doing them is fun, i was just saying i was going to spare everyone else 'cause i always tag the same people haha.

Kelley said...

Hey Emily, I just talked to you a few minutes ago--you were cruising. Thanks for taking care of my little muffin. Have a GREAT TIME. Tracy is teaching me how to comment. YEH! Thanks again, Love, MOM

Michelle said...

Pretty fun little blog. I'll see if I can catch up on these tags! I so wish I had a target close. The closest target is like 30 min away :(

JeSs said...

hey i am so glad i found you here! I was reading your cute blog...and I am so happy about the adoption thing! I put together a profile too! Digital scrapbooking is super fun! My sister-in-law actually just got a call yesterday and i am wishing we were too, but with the accident i need to put that off for awhile so i can take care of my first child...anyway...probably way too much information, but what agaency are oyu going through? How are you? Hope to hear from ya! Have an awesome day!

JeSs said...

so...duh. nevermind. I figured out the adoption is LDS! I am so excited for you! Good luck and I am so happy for you! Adoption is an amazing journey! LOVES!