CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Katy's Baby Shower

On Saturday Calli and I hosted a baby shower for Kate. It was so fun to see everyone and just get together and chat. Kate looks so cute pregnant. If anyone who was there wants pictures, post a comment with your email address and I will send them to you. There are some really cute ones. Thanks to everyone who came, we had a blast!!
Emily, Calli, and KatyKelley (My mom) and Susan (Kate's mom)
Me (I'm holding Michelle's little girl), Michelle, Sariah, Cassi, Carly, Heidi, Katy, Rachel, Calli, Meggie

9 comments:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Your house is decorated so cute. We had the best time playing rock band.

Robyn Reynolds said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it. Everyone looks so cute. I still have her gift too. Your house is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So sad I missed it, I had to F ing work:( But don't be too sad you didn't see me because Heidi and I are throwing Robyn one July 26th so I need your address girl! will youe-mail it to nuriabishop@gmail.com? YESSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

Oh and if you have Sariah's too, that would be so GREAT!!

Carly said...

carlyallred at gmail

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Thanks sooo much for throwing me such a fun shower. You guys are great. My email is katybodily@hotmail.com. Thanks again.

Thomas said...

Will you tell me who everyone is, and who I should know in the group picture? I recognize Amanda, and Kati, Sariah, and you. Kati looks great, when is she due?

Heidi said...

It was so fun! I'm excited for our dinners!

Michelle said...

That was so nice of you guys. It was great to see you all! We always wait to long!

mskelly32 at msn dot com