CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cruisin'

Jeff and I just returned from our cruise to Baja California. It was awesome! We were chaperones for Sage's
senior trip. The kids were really good and we had a blast. I'll tell you all about it if you ask, but otherwise I will just post some pictures and highlight what we did:)


Some of the sights

at SeaWorld(our first port)


Some of the kids we went with



Me and Sage



Catalina Island



One of my favorite things about the cruise was the beatiful sunsets!

9 comments:

Carly said...

Rough life, eh?? Still haven't heard about a job...has the apartment been rented yet?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

You will have to tell me all about your trip. Most important though, did they have the all you can eat soft serve ice cream machine open 24 hrs a day?

Robyn Reynolds said...

I loved our cruise!! All you can eat whenever you want. It's the best. It looks like you had a really good time.

Calli Hayman said...

Way fun! So i know we are ready discussed our vacations but i'm bored and looking at yours again. Maybe i'll get mine up this weekend while mike and jeff are in miami :o) ps i am excited for long beach!! more vacations!!

The Jensen's said...

Hey I found your blog through Robyn's. I want to go on a cruise again!! It was so fun to read your blog and catch up whats been going on with the two of you!! Keep up the good work!

Beesley Family said...

Hey Emily! How are you doing? I love this whole blogging thing. Its so nice to keep in touch with friends. Our blog is
beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com

Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

You better be coming on Saturday

Heidi said...

That cruise is fun. Catalina is beautiful, I loved it there!

Michelle said...

wow, what a beautiful sunset. Looks like a professional pic. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am jealous.