CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping and the IMMA Expo

We've had an incredibly crazy last couple of weeks. To get a general idea you should really check out Calli's blog. She posted all the craziness and did a great job and I figure if you read my blog, you probably read hers so I'll just give you a run-down, then you should check her page out cuz it's GREAT!

Camping was really fun. We went up with my parents, my sis, LJ, Calli and Mike. It was quite

the adventure.


This is Sage in her awesome poncho shooting the bb gun. She's a dead shot. I am not....

Sage and LJ

My mom, posing, and looking so adorable

The next week we went to the IMMA expo in Long Beach for Jeff and Mike's work. It was a good time for all. Hard work for the boys, but we were all just glad to get away for a couple days. Again, see Calli's awesome blog if you want to see all the fun pics.

One of our favorite fighters, BJ Penn, signing autographs at the expo

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh, your mom looks SOOOO cute in that picture! what the hell, she's supposed to look like a grandma!!!! I'm jealous of all the things you've been doing lately. The only thing I have to look forward to is visiting family in washington... actually it's going to be sooo fun but nothing to be jealous about, except the fact that I'll be going to seattle. I CAN'T WAIT!

Calli Hayman said...

Cute- i'm glad i finally even got those pics up it was frustrating!! :o)

Heidi said...

Glad you had so much fun. It was so fun to talk last night at the shower!

Lindsey said...

Everytime I check your blog you've been somewhere new. I love the fact that you two are always doing things and going places. I'm so glad that you get to do so much with your families. I can't wait to see you when we move back.

Michelle said...

I did check out Calli's blog and looks like you guys have had so much fun. I wish we could have come camping with you guys. I really miss you guys and would love to get together!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go camping!!! Oh I love your page by the way:)

Heidi said...

I'm planning on next Thursday at the Spaghetti factory. Calli told me about it. I'm excited!