CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girls Week - Chapter One



So this week is officially girls week. Jeff is hunting from Tuesday - Sunday so it works out quite nicely. My mom, my sisters and I kicked off the week last night by attending the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. It was AWESOME!!! Totally worth every penny the tickets cost us:) This is a picture of my personal favorite dancer, he's weird and quirky which of course I love!

Stay tuned for the next chapter of girls week. We are heading to Vegas on Thursday and you can't go to Vegas without some seriously hilarious experiences!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh. that looks like fun.

Lindsey said...

It was girls week for us too. I love spending time with my sister, I can only imagine how much fun it would be to have two!! Have a blast in Vegas!!

Unknown said...

I love vegas it is one of my favorites. Don't miss town square it has the best shopping!!!H&M oooh I am so jealous!!!

Calli Hayman said...

Yay! Have fun this weekend!! :o) i'll miss you. . . . and you look so cute in that pic! Tell your fam hi!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Have a good time in Vegas! Tell the fam hi for me.

Heidi said...

I also just LOVE Mark! He's so original, and so entertaining! I went to the concert too and it was AMAZING! I agree - totally worth it. And I loved Mark's solo. Again, so entertaining. Did you also love Gev's solo? Incredible!

Meggie Stevens said...

Um...So I think you probably won't be able to make it to my shower on Thursday since you are going to Vegas. How Rude. J/K I hope you have fun, wish I was going too.