CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween/Weekend Fun

This weekend was chock full and fun-filled. On Friday Calli and I went to visit poor bed-resting Meggles. She is doing well and looking adorable as ever. Cute little Emerson kept us entertained the entire time. Her currect kids are so cute, and have the funniest personalities. I can't wait to see what the twins will look like and what their little personalities will be like!

Friday night, Jeff and I went with some friends from his work to the Grizzlies game. Jeff's work now has season tickets since they sponsor one of the contests during the game. It was fun.......let's just say there was some great people watching and one really old lady in particular who had a cow bell that she rang like crazy any time something even slightly significant happened. Awesome.
On Saturday morning I took my 4 oldest neices to see High School Musical 3. It was cute, and they loved it. Katie kept the whole theater entertained with some beautiful dancing that started with the first song, and didn't stop until the movie ended. So funny :)

Katie

Finally on Saturday evening we had the annual Webb family Halloween party. It was totally fun and hilarious. These are just a few of the photos I took. We loved seeing everyone and spending time with the fam.

Harry Potter and Hermione Granger (Oh I mean Jeff and I:)

Such cute nieces and nephews!!




Jeff's parents had great pirate costumes and the whole party was halloween/pirate themed.

Thanks for such a great time!!

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha, Jeff's parents look awesome. I bet having such a big family makes those parties so much fun.

Carly said...

Way fun! Neither of our families get very much into the Halloween theme, so I'll admit I'm slightly jealous of those who do!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

How fun that you got to dress up and have a chance to dress up. By the way awesome costumes.

Calli Hayman said...

hell yeah! your costumes were awesome!! looks like it was fun! i love halloween too bad me and mike don't do anything! see you tonight!!

Heidi said...

How fun! Your costumes are sweet! And that little blonde girl has some of the bluest eyes I have EVER seen! What a doll!

Poor Meggie. I had no idea she was on bedrest.

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a blast at the halloween party. Love the costumes! What a good aunt to take the little ones to the new movie! You've got to be the hippest aunt ever

The Jensen's said...

Love your costumes! Hey our blog just went private and I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you want to email me at
4jensens@skyviewmail.com
I can add ya!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I am so lame! Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad you came to the blessing. You look SOOOOOOOO GOOD! DANG!!

Carly said...

Um...so I suck at life and forgot about your birthday! I'm so sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was good to see you yesterday.

Meggie Stevens said...

I hope you got my birthday voicemail. Yes that we me singing to you in case you were not sure. And yes I know I need to try out for American Idol, I just don't know if I will ever have the time. I hope you had a good B-day, and thanks for the compliment on still looking good. Talk to you soon. Love Ya

Allie and Trenton said...

See ya tonight! Go Soccer... Oh and tomorrow night! yaaa! ps i have no idea how to use this whole blogging system..

Andrea Harper said...

Emily! I can't believe I haven't stopped by your blog yet to say hi. (I'm a horrible blogger though...) I've been meaning to forever. How is everything going?

Stephanie said...

you should update your blog. seriously. if needs be, take a picture of your foot and blog about it.