CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's autumn. Woo-Hoo!!

I love the fall so much! I know everyone always posts pictures of the leaves and everything.... so big surprise I am totally going to as well. Jeff and I drove up to Midway on Saturday so I could take some photos. It was absolutely beautiful there. We could have pulled over anywhere to take pictures. Enjoy the foliage :)






Oh and last but not least, this is the the sight we saw as we were driving home. At first we were just checking out the the sweet motorcycle, but upon closer inspection we saw the awesome feature on the back. It is definetly a custom sheath for his sword! That's right. We think he might be a dragon slayer or something. Pretty awesome, right?

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

midway is so pretty! i should go there and take pictures of claire. that's awesome stuff. and an awesome motorcycle.

Carly said...

Sweet ride, man. Wow.

Anyway, I was just thinking about how lucky your kids will be when they finally come! I hope it's soon. You will be such great/fun parents. That's all.

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

That is the cutest picture of Clair Bear.

Meggie Stevens said...

Thanks for the comment and the offer to come sing to me. I actually would love to take you up on your offer. I'd rather not chat so much as have you sing to me. Seriously though, I would love for you to come by and visit with me this week. Let me know what works for you since, I don't have much else going on and my schedule is pretty open. I'm glad you updated your blog. The fall pictures are very pretty, did you take them? Love ya!

Calli Hayman said...

Narely DUDE! I was gonna ask ya at the gym when you were going to post your fall pics- they are gorgeous! Youre a pro :o) i asked mike if we could go for a ride to look at the foliage but i doubt its gonna happen. . . :o)

Meggie Stevens said...

Friday would be awesome. Like I said anytime is fine since all I do is sit on my fat #ss right now and do nothing but look at peoples blogs. I am glad you are practicing the program for Friday, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Calli said she was going to do a duet with you about bedrest, I can not wait to see you guys and hear your beautiful serinade (I don't think I spelled that right. sorry) Just let me know what time you want to come by. See ya soon!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Nice photography skills I like the way you capture the man on the bike and his sword sheath. Looks like a fun time.

P.S. We had fun the other night hanging out lets do it again soon.